Commercial Insurance in California
Your business is more than just a way to make money. It is your passion, your calling, and the way you provide for those you love. Commercial insurance policies protect your California business from a variety of potential threats. Contact the experts at JT Insurance Services to learn more about customized commercial insurance policies for your Greater Los Angeles, CA operations.
Types of Commercial Insurance
Every business is unique. That means one insurance strategy rarely fits all. Here are some of the most common policies that could be used in your business protection plan.
- Commercial auto. Whether you employ an entire fleet of service personnel or use a motorized bike to deliver your goods, these policies ensure your business vehicles will always be ready when you need them.
- General Liability. Accidents on your property or involving your employees can trigger big legal liabilities. A general liability policy helps you pay for legal representation and court-ordered costs.
- Property. Any problems with your grounds, buildings, and stored inventory are included in these policies.
- Umbrella. Your primary policies have limits. Make sure you are fully covered on a rainy day with a commercial umbrella insurance policy. These coverages kick in alongside your primary policy to ensure you rarely pay out-of-pocket for any misfortune.
- Workers compensation. California law requires most employers to carry workers compensation insurance. These packages pay your employees for living expenses and medical services when they've been hurt on the job.
- BOP. A Business Owner's Policy is a package of common commercial policies. These comprehensive documents include many of the coverage’s businesses need to protect their income, property, and employees.
For more specialized business needs, these policies may apply.
- Inland marine.
- Boiler and machinery.
- Product liability.
Commercial Insurance for Your California Business
There are a variety of commercial coverages available for your business. Which ones are right for you? Contact the experts at JT Insurance Services for more information on protecting your Los Angeles, CA business with customized commercial insurance policies.